twitter
rss

I am a cheeky, unique girl who LOVES bunnies, surfing and Taylor Swift.
I wonder if Rosie will ever go to a bunny show.
I hear the crowd roar!!!
I see bunnies licking and loving eachother.
I want to be a vet.
I pretend I am touring with Taylor Swift!
I feel excited and happy.
I touch the warm, hard plastic of my microphone.
I worry when there is an earthquake.
I cry when I see dead animals.
I understand life.
I say "bunnies" a lot.
I dream about fun things!
I try new things.
I hope I will get to meet Taylor Swift!
I am a cheeky, unique girl who LOVES bunnies, surfing and Taylor Swift.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this poem! Mr M.

  1. Awesome!!!

  1. Cool Ashley! A lot of specific nouns and awesome adjectives in there a great poem to read!
    From Cassidy

  1. Nice poem Ashley

    Your a really good writer

    WOW!!!!!!

Post a Comment