twitter
rss

I am a funny,sporty, chatterbox who loves netball
I wonder what life would be like without friends
I hear the laughter of kids around me
I see posters of my favorite band on my walls
I want to be an author and illustrator
I pretend that I go to a one direction concert
I feel the wind blow against my face
I touch the moist, green grass
I worry when another earthquake strikes
I cry when I hurt myself badly
I understand that we all learn from mistakes
I say "huh" or "ya nut"
I dream about haunted houses and creepy clowns
I try my hardest at school
I  will be a silver fern when i grow up
I am a funny, sporty chatterbox who loves netball

7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just want to say hi to you.
    Cool poem.
    From Caitlyn Moore

  1. I love your poem!

  1. I loved this poem it made me laugh :]

  1. sounds like you are a sporty chatterbox!!!

  1. Awesome poem!!!

  1. This is such a funny poem! lol

  1. Awsome poem you reallyare very sporty:)

Post a Comment