twitter
rss

Yay!!! We're finally going home!!!
I've REALLY missed Rosie, Fifi, Mummy and Phie! And now we've loaded on to the buses and we're heading home!
I can't WAIT to get home! Then I can see Rosie, and Fifi, and Mummy, and Phie, and Halloween's tonight! Luckily me and Phie have already sorted our Halloween costumes, so we don't have to fuss about anything! Of course we'll have to get our handing out lollies ready as well! Oh I'm just SO excited!!! WE"RE GOING HOME!!! WE"RE GOING HOME!!! WE"RE GOIng...home? What was that? And why have we stopped? And what's that green stuff seeping out on to the road?
Wait. Is this what I think it is? Have we...h-have we... broke... down?
No! Surely not! We can't have broke down! We can't have! We just can't ha- "Everybody! Out of the bus! I've got some bad news." Mrs Stewart sounded alarmed- like she REALLY had some bad news. It didn't sound good, and I bet I knew what it was.
"I'm afraid that we might be a little late home.
The pipe with the brake liquid, or coolant has burst, which means we could be here for a while. But you don't have to perish in here, you can go outside and get some fresh air."
So we all stampeded outside to get the best spot in the slightly prickly, but cool grass.
Because we weren't allowed to go on either side of the bus we all had to huddle up in a busy little bunch. Some of us stayed on the bus (it was starting to get quite loud outside).
After a while we all started to get bored, thirsty and hungry. Luckily Cassie and some boys brought some cards along, and some of us still had left over lunch from Monday, so we shared that around.
But the guy who had EVERYTHING was Dalton! (A.K.A Macgyver)
He litrally had EVERYTHING!!! He had hand sanitizer, big bags of chips, sunblock, band aids, insect repellent, water bottles, you name it! He had it!
An hour passed, we were still waiting! We had been here for an hour and a half! I was starting to get scared.
What if we get stuck here over night?
What if nobody comes to help us?
What if we miss Halloween?
What if Daddy has no idea where I am?
What if Rosie misses me?
I started to cry.
Another 30 minutes passed.
Now I was getting really scared. Still no sign of any other buses coming to get us!
What if we don't get home in time?
What if something happens to us?
What if we-what is that? Is that what I think it is? Is it...is it... is it a...is it a bus?
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! IT'S A BUS!!! IT'S A BUS!!! IT'S A BUS!!! THE BUS HAS COME TO SAVE US!!!
Finally!!! Now we can get home!!! 2 long, boring, hot hours on the side of the road and now we get to go home!!!
We all boarded the second bus, JUMPING with joy!!!
We had all just had an AMAZING adventure! And we all had LOTS of stories to tell!
The bus started to move. YES!!! Wait. WHERE'S MY PENCILCASE?!?!

By Ashley

1 comments:

  1. Great story Ashley! It certainly was nice to have you back. : )

    Dad

Post a Comment